- You must have a Finders Fine Foods™ membership account to use & collect Points.
- For each $1.00 spent (before sales taxes and not including shipping) 10 points are earned.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a resident of Canada or the United States
- Points cannot be combined from multiple accounts.
- Points are not transferable
- Points expire after 18 months
- Points have no cash value; points cannot be redeemed for cash
- If you cancel or return an item, the points generated for that item will be lost.
- Points can only be redeemed with a purchase.
- Finders Fine Foods™ reserves the right to restrict, change, or suspend eligibility of Finders membership, how points are earned, and how points are redeemed.
- Points become available once your order ships.
Program Policy / Member Agreement
Program Terms & Conditions
- You must be 18 years of age or older and residing in Canada or the United States to become a Member in the Program. Corporations, partnerships, or any other business entities are eligible for membership.
- The Program is available via access to the Finders Fine Foods™ Website: http://www.findersfinefoods.com (the “Website”). You must have Internet access and an email address to be eligible to receive the privileges and benefits of membership. Finders Fine Foods™ is not responsible for your inability to connect to the Internet, log onto the Website or access your Finders Points Account.
- Members must be human: no machines, scripts, or automated services may be used to accumulate Finders Points.
- Membership is limited to one account per person (“Account”). You cannot maintain multiple accounts even if you have multiple e-mail addresses. Any duplicate accounts will be subject to termination, and any Finders Points accumulated therein will be forfeited.
Accrual of Finders Points
- Finders Points is the rewards "currency" of the Program. As a Member, you will have the opportunity to earn Finders Points by purchasing products generally offered by Finders Fine Foods™ (a "Purchase"), or as offered and approved as promotions on the Website ("Promotions"), and/or by participating in questionnaires, surveys or contests ("Contests"). It is your responsibility to comply with the rules specified by each Promotion or Contest. Your eligibility to participate in any given Promotion or Contest, and your compliance with the rules for fulfillment of any given Promotion or Contest, will be determined solely by Finders Fine Foods™.
- Finders Points cannot be accrued until you are enrolled in the Program. Finders Points will not apply for Purchases that occurred prior to your enrollment, unless otherwise indicated by a specific Promotion or Contest, in which case your Account will be credited according to the rules and eligibility of the Promotion or Contest.
- Finders Fine Foods™ reserves the right to invalidate Finders Points posted to your Account upon notice by Finders Fine Foods™ that you did not fulfill your obligation under the applicable Promotion or Contest rules.
- Finders Fine Foods™, at its sole discretion, determines the number of points to be awarded for any Purchase, Promotion, or Contest. Purchases of equal retail value may accrue a different number of Finders Points.
- Not every Purchase on the Website will result in accrual of Finders Points. The purchase of Gift Certificates does not result in accrual of Finders Points. Redeeming a Gift Certificate will result in accrual of Finders Points when applicable. Purchases that are purchased solely with or discounted by a Reward (as defined below) or Promotion received through the redemption of Finders Points will not accrue Finders Points. In some cases, as may be determined by Finders Fine Foods™, some Purchases or Promotions may not accrue Finders Points, and will be labeled as such on the Website.
- Once you make a Purchase or fulfill all applicable requirements for a Promotion or Contest, the designated number of Finders Points specified by that Purchase, Promotion or Contest will be transferred into your Account. In some cases, there may be some delay in the crediting of Finders Points to your Account. You cannot use multiple Promotions for the same Purchase. Finders Points will not be usable until Finders Fine Foods™ receives full payment for the order in which the Finders Points were accrued.
- Cancelled Purchases will result in loss of the applicable Finders Points accrued from that Purchase.
- Purchases returned to Finders Fine Foods™ for a refund will result in forfeiture of Finders Points accrued from that Purchase.
- Finders Fine Foods™ will not be responsible for any delay or failure to credit Finders Points to your Account. It is your responsibility to regularly check your Account to ensure that Finders Points transfers have been properly credited and that your Account balance is accurate. If you contend that Finders Points have been earned, but not credited, Finders Fine Foods™ reserves the right to require proof of accrual of such Finders Points from you, including, but not limited to, copies of receipts or similar documentation verifying any transactions claimed to have been performed. Any claims for Finders Points and proof of accrual of said points must be received by Finders Fine Foods™ within ninety (90) days after the date such Finders Points were claimed to be earned.
- Finders Fine Foods™ reserves the right to audit your account and Finders Points accrual without notice for compliance with the rules set forth in these Program Terms at any time. In the event that the audit reveals discrepancies, you may be subject to forfeiture of your Finders Points if said discrepancies are not resolved.
- Finders Fine Foods™ is not responsible for changes to, or discontinuance of any Promotion or Contest, or for any effect on accrual of Finders Points caused by such changes or discontinuance.
- Finders Fine Foods™ is under no obligation to provide Members with a guaranteed number of Finders Points opportunities or advise them of Promotion or Contest offers.
- For additional questions about specific Promotions or Contests, please address inquiries to Finders Fine Foods™ via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account Access and Password
- When you enroll for membership at the Website, you will be asked to enter a password. This will allow you to access your Account to verify accruals of Finders Points, check Account balances, and redeem Finders Points for selected products and discount coupons as set forth in the Website (the "Rewards").
- You must be logged into the Website, using your email address and password, in order to access your Finders Points Account. You may check your Account status and recent Finders Points earning history at any time. You may also request receipt of your Account statement by email.
- Finders Fine Foods™ is entitled to act on instructions received under your password. For security purposes, it is recommended that you memorize your password, and do not write it down. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your email address, password, and account information. Finders Fine Foods™ is not responsible for any credits or debits made to your Account, or for any loss you may incur as a result of any unauthorized person using your email, password or account information. If you forgot your password or secret phrase, please contact our customer service department at: email@example.com.
- Members agree to provide correct and accurate personal identifying information including email address to Finders Fine Foods™.
- Keeping your Account information accurate and up to date is important. You have a continuing obligation to ensure that your information is up to date and accurate at all times. Failure to provide Finders Fine Foods™ with accurate account information may result in forfeiture of your Finders Points.
Redemption of Finders Points
- Finders Points accrued in your Account can be redeemed for Rewards offered through Finders Fine Foods™ at the time of redemption, provided that your Account contains the minimum number of Finders Points required for redemption of the requested Reward. Finders Points cannot be redeemed for any taxes associated with such redemption. Finders Points can only be redeemed with a purchase.
- Redemption requests must be initiated while logged onto the Website, using your email address and password.
- Although Finders Fine Foods™ will provide an estimated time for fulfillment of your redemption request, Finders Fine Foods™ does not guarantee delivery within the estimated time, and shall not be held responsible for any failure to deliver a Reward within the time designated.
- Finders Fine Foods™ is not responsible for changes to or discontinuance of any Reward, or for any effect on or devaluation of Rewards caused by such change or discontinuance. Members should not rely upon the continued availability of any Reward. Finders Fine Foods™ is not responsible for replacement of any discontinued or changed Reward.
- Shipping and/or import restrictions may apply to Rewards. Related shipping charges will apply to Rewards unless otherwise specified by Finders Fine Foods™.
- Once the Member redeems Finders Points for Rewards, the appropriate number of Finders Points will be deducted from the Member's Account. Under no circumstances will Rewards be refunded or exchanged for Finders Points or cash, nor will Finders Points be restored to the Member's Account once a Member claims a Reward. All redemptions are final.
- Redemptions made with fraudulently accrued Finders Points will be charged to your credit card at full value.
- Finders Fine Foods™ is not responsible for any product warranties relating to Rewards. Please review the manufacturer’s warranty on any Rewards when redeeming Finders Points.
- Finders Points have no cash value and are not redeemable in the event the Program is terminated, or if Finders Fine Foods™ ceases to do business or is sold, assigned, declared bankrupt or a receiver is put in place.
- Finders Points cannot be combined or used in conjunction with other promotions, coupons, discounts or special offers, except where designated by Finders Fine Foods™.
- Finders Points are void where prohibited by law. You shall comply with all laws, rules, and regulations that are applicable to a member of this Program. You acknowledge that you may only participate in the Program if and to the extent that such participation is permitted by such laws, rules, and regulations.
- Finders Fine Foods™ reserves the right to limit the redemption of specific Rewards and limit the number of Rewards available on any particular promotional offer at any time. For any questions, please address inquiries to Finders Fine Foods™ at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finders Points earned on or after the date of your enrollment (including any retroactive Finders Points as noted above) shall be subject to expiration eighteen (18) months after the date on which said Finders Points accrued. Expired Finders Points will be deducted from your Account. No refunds, credits or extensions will be given for Finders Points that have expired.
- Finders Points earned, granted or accumulated under the Program may not be assigned or transferred to any third party.
- The sale or barter, assignment, or other disposal of any Finders Points is expressly prohibited.
- Finders Points do not constitute property, and are not transferable: (i) upon death, (ii) as part of a domestic relations matter, or (iii) otherwise by operation of law.
- Finders Points assigned, sold, or otherwise transferred in violation of the Program Terms will be confiscated or canceled. Any violator of the foregoing restrictions is subject to account termination, deduction of Finders Points from his or her Account, and/or liability for damages and litigation and transaction costs.
Termination or Changes to the Program
- Finders Fine Foods™ reserves the right to terminate the Program for whatever reason with thirty (30) days notice. This means you will have 30 days from the date of notice to accumulate and redeem Finders Points in your Account before the Program terminates.
- Notification of Program termination will be posted on the Website. Finders Fine Foods™ will not be held responsible for failing to notify you of Program termination should you fail to check the Website on a regular and frequent basis.
- Finders Fine Foods™ may at any time and without notice suspend or disable the Website for maintenance or upgrades. Finders Fine Foods™ will not be responsible for Members' inability to redeem or earn Finders Points for the period that the Website is disabled.
- Your continued membership in the Program constitutes your agreement to the Program Terms, and any Modifications thereto.
Termination of Membership
- A Member may voluntarily terminate membership in the Program at any time and is effective upon submitting a termination request via email to email@example.com and the Member receiving confirmation of such termination from Finders Fine Foods™. Finders Points accumulated but not redeemed by the Member up to the date of termination will be forfeited. Members may not accrue or redeem Finders Points after the date of termination.
- Finders Fine Foods™ reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify you from membership in the Program if, in the sole judgment of Finders Fine Foods™ you violate the Program Terms, and/or any Modifications thereto, by providing notice. Upon any termination hereunder, the Member's right to accrue and redeem Finders Points shall immediately be cancelled. Any and all Finders Points accumulated but not redeemed up to the date of termination will be forfeited.
- Membership in the Program is subject to the Program Terms. Any failure to comply with the Program Terms, any fraud or abuse relating to the accrual or redemption of Finders Points or any misrepresentation of any information supplied to Finders Fine Foods™ by you, or anyone acting on your behalf, may result in the termination of your membership in the Program, cancellation of your Account and/or forfeiture of your Finders Points.
- Membership in the Program terminates immediately upon your death.
- If at any time, you do not accept the Program Terms, or any subsequent Modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Program, your sole remedy is to terminate your participation and membership in the Program.
Notification of Changes
Fraud and Abuse
Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of points or redemption of Finders Points may result in forfeiture of accrued points as well as the termination of your Finders Fine Foods™ Account. You are solely responsible for any fraudulent use of your Finders Points that could occur due to the theft of or sharing of your password. Finders Points is a service provided to an individual Finders Fine Foods™ user, not a company. It is considered fraudulent and abusive for any individual or company to direct, encourage, or allow individuals to use a single Finders Fine Foods™ account for the purpose of accumulating points for company use.
You agree not to abuse the Finders Points Program by conduct which is detrimental to the interests of Finders Fine Foods™, including without limitation attempting to accrue Finders Points or spend Finders Points in a manner inconsistent with the rules of or intent of this Member Agreement, having multiple accounts, attempting to earn Finders Points through other than legitimate channels, or participating in purchasing or redemption fraud, etc.
Finders Fine Foods™ reserves the right to terminate or disable, at Finders Fine Foods™’s sole discretion, any Program membership if Finders Fine Foods™ believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with the Program Terms or intent of this Member Agreement. You understand and agree disabling of membership will result in your inability to redeem and/or earn Finders Points. You understand and agree termination of membership will result in the cancellation of all of your Finders Points.
Finders Fine Foods™ shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or violation of its rules and any decision it makes relating to termination of membership (including cancellation of Finders Points) shall be final and binding.
Disputes or Errors
All questions or disputes regarding the Program, including without limitation, questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program, or the eligibility of Finders Points for accrual or redemption, must be submitted via email within sixty (60) days of the qualifying transaction, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Finders Fine Foods™ shall resolve all and any disputes at its sole discretion. In the event that an error is made by Finders Fine Foods™, such error shall not constitute a breach of this Member Agreement, and your sole remedy shall be the credit of the disputed Finders Points to your Account. All interpretations of Program Terms shall be at the sole discretion of Finders Fine Foods™. Finders Fine Foods™ is solely responsible for the interpretation and application of the policies and procedures communicated in this Member Agreement and elsewhere to other Program members. All determinations by Finders Fine Foods™ shall be final and conclusive in each case.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of British Columbia, in Canada, without reference to conflicts of law rules. If any provision of this Member Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the other provisions contained herein will remain in full force and effect. Finders Fine Foods™’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of the Member Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
Nothing in this Member Agreement shall be construed as creating or constituting a partnership, joint venture or agency relationship between Finders Fine Foods™ and you, or between Finders Fine Foods™ and its suppliers. Finders Fine Foods™’s suppliers shall have no ability to create any obligation on Finders Fine Foods™’s behalf. This Member Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Finders Fine Foods™ and supersedes all prior understandings, agreements, communications and / or advertising with respect to the Program.
You agree to indemnify and hold Finders Fine Foods™, and its respective affiliates, officers, directors and employees harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, and / or costs incurred in connection with any transaction or activity in which you engage in connection with the Program that violates local laws, rules or regulations.